1. She has a great sense of humor, she loves to laugh and to make others laugh.
2.She is crazy. If you know Ella you know what I mean.
3. She is a girly tomboy. She is fearless and loves to get dirty, but she also enjoys dolls, clothes, and shoes.
4. Sassy should be her middle name.
5. She loves to dance. Apparently in Nursery when the other kids are singing Ella is up and dancing.
6. She is a great sister. She loves and looks up to her older siblings, and she is so sweet with her new baby brother.
7. She is bald and beautiful! OK she isn't bald but she is still lacking greatly in the hair department, and the hair that she does have is SO blond that is hard to see. I have noticed that her hair has been growing a bit faster lately so maybe by the time she is 3 she will have enough to really do something with :).
I feel that Ella's birthday was kinda overlooked this year because I had just had Levi, so I wanted to make sure to acknowledge her on the blog. I love you Ella!
Newborn EllaOne Year Old EllaTwo Year Old Ella