Monday, December 31, 2007
As the year 2007 comes to a close I decided to reflect on the year through pictures. I hope you all enjoy the slideshow and Happy New Year! (Thanks Kristen and Summer for giving me this idea, I hope you don't mind that I stole it from you ;))
Saturday, December 29, 2007
The end result (we used food coloring water and spray bottles. This was actually really fun, I think I had just as much fun as Landon did).
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Winter is a time for fun in the snow....Apparently Landon does not agree...
OK so despite Landon giving Tori a candy cane and Landon freaking out at the snow this morning this week was pretty fun. Yesterday we made some sugar cookies and had our ward party. We had delicious food, LOTS of people, and Santa at the ward party. It has been snowing pretty much non stop since yesterday morning so church was cancelled. We spent sometime outside shoveling the snow and as you can see Landon was not a big fan. Oh well he will learn to love it.
Monday, December 10, 2007
4. She is beautiful. I know that every mom thinks their children are beautiful and I am no exception. Tori has some great features that I just love. She has a cute dimple, pretty eyes, and while she doesn't have much of it yet her hair is really great. In some lights it looks golden blond, in others light brown, and in others strawberry blond. I am really surprised that she doesn't have the white blond hair that Landon has but I am excited to see what it looks like as it grows out.
3. She is fun to dress. I really enjoy this stage where I can dress her in whatever I want because I know in a few years she is not going to let me do this anymore.
2. She loves her brother. Landon can make Tori smile and laugh more then any other person. I really love watching them play together.
1. She is easy going. Tori is just a sweet, content, easy going baby. I love her so much and I am glad that she is my daughter.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Monday, December 03, 2007
4. He is so polite. He always says please and thank you and he always asks if we are OK if he thinks something is wrong. If some one coughs (including himself) he will say "bless you" and the other day I was in his way and I hear " excuse me" as he tries to move past me.
3. He loves his Sister. Torilynn is Landon's best friend. He loves to "hold her" and play with her. Whenever I put Tori down for a nap Landon goes into her room and says "good night Tori love you." It is so sweet.
2. He is a great dancer and singer. There a few things that are more entertaining then watching Landon dance and listening to Landon sing. He loves to sing the songs he learns in nursery and whenever we listen to music he starts to dance.
1. He is always Happy. Well not always but I would say 95% of the time Landon is happy. He is always smiling and so loving. He is easy to forgive and in a lot of ways he has taught me why we need to become childlike, like it talks about in the scriptures.