Saturday, December 29, 2007

Play Time!

Over the past couple weeks I have been able to take some cute pictures of my kids playing. Since Jared is in Chicago today and I am bored I think I will post them for you....Landon loves playing in boxes, unfortunatly for his little sister he also loves making her play with them by sticking them over her head (she does not like that so much).Tori does like to ride in the box "train" with Landon though, so it isn't all bad for her...
The other day I actually got Landon to play in the snow for like an hour. How you ask, I let him paint the snow....
The end result (we used food coloring water and spray bottles. This was actually really fun, I think I had just as much fun as Landon did).
Tori loves bouncing in her bouncer! Landon and Tori enjoying their Christmas present.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The painting the snow idea is AWESOME! We are totally trying that! The pics are super cute!

BDN said...

*teleports to Indiana* *takes Landon and Tori* *enjoys*