Saturday, May 31, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Today I gave her a sandwich for lunch and when I looked over at her she was literally falling asleep while still eating her sandwich. Here is a video of it, unfortunately once she realized I had the camera out she woke up. Anyway it was very funny and cute, apparently even being super tired won't stop my girl from finishing her lunch.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Landon put on this "hat" and declared "I'm Chinese!" The boy watches too much Ni Hao, Kai-lan
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
This last week has been pretty fun. On Saturday Landon and I went on a mother/son date. We went to Applebe's for lunch and then we went to the mall and made a puppy at Build-a- Bear. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to spend some one on one time with my little boy.
In other news I had a doctors appointment today and we set up my c-section date and time. If everything goes as planned we will be welcoming a new little Peterson on June 5th at around 11:00 am. That is 2 weeks from tomorrow, yikes! I am ready not to be pregnant any more but I don't know how ready I am to have 3 kiddos. It is a little too late to change my mind though so ready or not here we go :).
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The funtivities began on Friday with Torilynn's Birthday party. It was only the 4 of us as all of Tori's "friends" are at least 6 months older or younger then her.We started off the party by opening up Tori's presents. She got a Cabbage Patch doll and three little Disney Princess barbie type dolls.It was then time for birthday cake. As you can see from the above picture Tori was ready to dive in.She really enjoyed her cake.
Friday, May 09, 2008
1. Torilynn is such a sweet easy going girl. After having Landon I was worried that my second child would be handful but in a lot of ways she has been easier then Landon. She is usually content to just play and watch the world around her.
2. Tori loves her family. She will give strangers the stare down but when it comes to her family she is all smiles. She absolutely loves her Daddy and older brother.
3. Tori has recently started to stand on her own and take steps here and there, pretty soon she will be walking everywhere.
4. Tori is a talker. At a year old she can say: tickle, hi, Da (daddy), baby, uh oh, Maccoco ( I am sure that is spelled wrong it is Portuguese and it is the name of Landon's toy monkey), Tori (apparently she is vain), and Dora. She also waves and blows kisses.
5. Tori is absolutely beautiful. I know that as her Mom my opinion on this matter is pretty biased but I really think she is the cutest girl ever!
In honor of Tori's Birthday I put together this slide show of the last year, I hope you enjoy it!