Thursday, July 31, 2008
I will be sure to keep you all updated on the adventures that we have while in Vegas!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Here is Tori dressed for church today.
And as a special treat here is a video. I know a lot of you don't care to see random videos of my children but for those that do I hope you enjoy.
P.S. Sorry about the crying baby in the background
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Here are some pictures of the girls that I took over the past week. Tori likes sitting in the swing when Ella is in the bouncy seat. When Landon was here it was a fight between him and Tori as to who got to sit in the swing.
Here are some cute new pictures of Ella
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
2. Who eats more? Jared but you couldn't tell by looking at him right?
3. Who said I love you first? Jared did
4. Who is taller? Jared
5. Who is smarter? hmm...tough one :) j/k Jared is so smart. He is probably the smartest person I know, plus he married me so that was pretty smart of him :)
6. Who is more sensitive? I am hands down. I have only seen Jared cry once. But having kids is making him a little soft.
7. Who does the laundry? Me. But sometimes he will do it if he is sick of waiting for me to get around to it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? I make sure all the bills are paid, but Jared earns the money.
10. Who cooks more? I do but Jared did a great job making sure we had dinner after I had Ella and the meals from the ward stopped coming.
11. Who is more stubborn? hmmm...probably me
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think we both have a hard time admitting when we are wrong
13. Who is more clean? Jared probably
14. Who has more siblings? I have 7 Jared has 4
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? hmm...we pretty much are on equal ground in our relationship.
16. What do you like to do together? Talk, play with the kids, watch The Office, mostly just spend time together.
17.Who eats more sweets? I do. Jared will eat them every so often but not a lot. He really doesn't like chocolate. Who just doesn't like chocolate?
18. Guilty pleasures? steak and bacon
19. How did you meet? We met at a church dance a long long time ago when I was 14 and he was 16. I then started high school that coming fall at the same school that Jared attended and that is when we became friends.
20. Who proposed? Jared
21. What is his best feature? he has great eyes and eyelashes.
22. What is his greatest quality? I love that he is so smart and funny. He is a great husband and father. One of his qualities that I am most thankful for is that he is so easy going and level headed. When ever I am stressed out or in a bad mood he stays calm and is able to help me feel better. I really am a lucky girl.
I tag Shayla, Ariane, Theresa, and Jodi
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Jared with the girlsMe with the girls
Ellalyn turned one month old yesterday. She still isn't doing much but eating, sleeping, and crying but she is getting bigger and cuter each day. Also today I think she smiled at me, though it very well could have just been gas. Either way it was super cute. We had her blessed today and Jared gave her a very sweet blessing. We wish that we could have had family here for the blessing but it was really nice regardless.
Isn't she beautiful?
We are really missing Landon around here. The house is so much quieter without him around. But it looks as if he is having a GREAT time with Grammy and Grandpa so we are happy.