Thursday, May 08, 2008

Checkup

Today the kids had a check-upLandon at 3 years 4 months old is weighing in at a hefty 27 lbs and he is 36 inches tall. He is still tiny but I was super excited that he finally hit the 3ft mark and that he gained 2lbs and an inch and a half in the last 6 months. I think that is good growth for a 3 year old.At a year old, Torilynn is weighing in at 19 lbs 3 oz and is 28.5 inches tall. She is a great size for her age. She is slowly catching up to her brother in size but still has a bit of a ways to go . We always warn Landon that he needs to be nice to Tori because one day she will be bigger then him and she will be able to fight back :).

4 comments:

Norby Family said...

Blake still weighs less than Landon. Yes! Although it is by a VERY small margin. I can't believe that Tori is a year. Wow how time flies by. She is such a cute little girl. Landon still looks the same, very cute. Can't wait till you have your next little one to see what she looks like.

Theresa said...

hahahaha,... I think it's funny that you warn him that she'll be bigger someday,.. hahahaha.

Unknown said...

You guys are hilarious! I can't believe Tori is going to be 1 tomorrow!!! Yikes! Why do our kids insist on growing up!?!?!

Cynthia said...

Is Tori walking now?!?! Tell her I said happy birthday tomorrow! and that I love her and give her a huge smooch! Love ya!