5. He thinks he is so sneaky. The other night, well after he was put down to bed, Landon walks out into the living room with the biggest smile on his face. He starts playing around like we would never notice that he left his room when he was supposed to be in bed. Jared and I couldn't help but to laugh as we sent him back to bed. It was like he was thinking "I bet if I just walk out there Mom and Dad will never realize I am supposed to be up."
4. He is so polite. He always says please and thank you and he always asks if we are OK if he thinks something is wrong. If some one coughs (including himself) he will say "bless you" and the other day I was in his way and I hear " excuse me" as he tries to move past me.
3. He loves his Sister. Torilynn is Landon's best friend. He loves to "hold her" and play with her. Whenever I put Tori down for a nap Landon goes into her room and says "good night Tori love you." It is so sweet.
2. He is a great dancer and singer. There a few things that are more entertaining then watching Landon dance and listening to Landon sing. He loves to sing the songs he learns in nursery and whenever we listen to music he starts to dance.
1. He is always Happy. Well not always but I would say 95% of the time Landon is happy. He is always smiling and so loving. He is easy to forgive and in a lot of ways he has taught me why we need to become childlike, like it talks about in the scriptures.