OK due to many reasons that included having no printer, lack of finances, and being a complete slacker I did not get our Christmas cards sent out this year. I am really sorry but next year I will do better I promise. So instead I decide to post a list of some of the things that I have learned in 2007....
1. Reno really became our home while we lived there. I never thought I would miss it but I really do.
2. Moving across the country is a very stressful process. I am really thankful for a patient husband and loving children who put up with me for the first few months after we moved here. They are the best!
3. Because I have the gospel in my life I have family no matter where I go. I am so thankful to the folks in the Elkhart 2nd ward who have been nothing but kind and loving. I really am glad that we are here at this time in our lives.
4. Jared and I have the best families in the world. I guess I have always known this but this year they have been especially helpful. Thank you all for all that you guys do for us. We love you all so much!
5. Potty Training was not as scary as I thought it was going to be. Now hopefully I haven't jinxed myself for horrible experiences in the future.
6. There really is such thing as the terrible twos. Landon has really tried my patience this year but his two year old stage has also been really fun. It is so neat to watch your children grow and learn new things.
7. Having 2 kids is more fun then having just one. It is true that having two kids is harder then having just one but I think that the benefits way out weigh the negative. There is nothing that I love more then watching my children interact with each other.
There are a lot of other things that I have learned over the past year but this is all I can think of right now. I hope that you all are having a great Holiday season. Merry Christmas!