Ariane tagged me with this survey, so here it is:
10 years ago: I was a freshman at Las Vegas High School. I had bleached yellow hair (gross) and was pretty much a big nerd (not much has changed). My Best Friends were Kelsea Warburton, Elise Austin, Stacey Lewis, and Theresa. This is the year that Jared and I really became good friends; we would sit in the band hallway and eat lunch together most days. I had a crush on a guy who I thought was great but he ended up being kinda a jerk.
Snacks I enjoy:
ice cream, cheesecake, pretty much anything involving chocolate, and fruit.
5 things on my to-do-list today:
1. Clean and Vacuum the living room
2. Help Landon clean up his room
3. Spend time with the kids
4. Go to Target if Jared gets home from school at a decent time.
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
1. Buy a bigger car for the family, fitting 3 car seats into a 5 passenger vehicle is a bit tight.
2. Buy a nice House and furnish it
3. Pay off our student loans
4. Go on a shopping spree
5. Travel to different places and visit family more often.
6. Put most of it into savings.
3 of my bad habits:
1. I am a procrastinator.
2. I am a worrier. I don't feel right unless I am worried about something and a lot of times the things that I worry about are not even important or realistic.
3. I bit/rip my nails off when they get too long.
5 places I have lived:
1. Ontario, CA
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Provo, UT
4. Reno, NV
5. Elkhart, IN
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Wells Fargo Bank Teller
2. Language Testing Center test administer/ proctor
3. I worked in Quality Towing’s lien department, I also worked the car auctions as a cashier/ Notary Public. I made good money at the auctions.
4. Bridesmaid attendant at David's Bridal. (That lasted all of 2 weeks )
5. Cashier for UNR's Sport's Ticket Sales.
Things people don't know about me:
1. I love to shop alone. I don't like Jared shopping with me and if I am buying stuff like clothes for myself I'd rather shop alone then with other people. I really like going shopping with other people if they are buying stuff for themselves but if I am shopping for me I like to be alone.
2. I'd rather read children's lit and Young Adult Lit then adult Lit. Usually I find the topics more interesting and the books are usually cleaner.
3. While I often miss living close to family, I have really enjoyed living in different parts of the country. I like experiencing new places, making new friends, and learning that all I really need is my husband and children with me to be happy and to feel like I'm at home.
4. I'm not very interesting. There are not a whole lot of things about me that everyone else doesn't already know:).
Now I tag: Theresa, Shayla, Summer, and Kristen