Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Book Tag


My friend Kristen tagged me with a book tag.

To complete this tag you must:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)

2. Turn to page 123

3.Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog

5.Tag 5 people

"We have now completed the first three basic building blocks in our algorithm to study isothermal chemical reactions and reactors."

Sounds like an interesting read huh? Unfortunately the closest book to me was one of Jared's chemical engineering books titled Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering. Needless to say I won't be reading that book anytime soon.

Now I tag: Brent or Shayla (whoever wants to do it), Ariane, Cynthia, Theresa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will have to do this when I get home, I am so backed up on blogging with all the great pics I am taking here! However I did grab the nearest book and this is what was the 5th line (no sentences in this one):
Hostage: n rehen mf
That's right, it's a Spanish/English dictionary!
Oh the things dad needs to communicate at work! Hee hee!

Jodi Jean said...

ok, i know you didn't tag me ... but i'm up for the challenge!!

Kerstin said...

Jodi, I am glad you took the challenge. I would have tagged you but I wasn't sure how you felt about being "tagged" now I know :).

Nicole Shelby said...

you just picked up some random boring old book? cheating!
you gotta do something you're reading!