Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Boy am I in for it...

A few weeks ago I found Tori like this That's right ladies and gentlemen she found lipstick and proceeded to make herself "pretty" (I don't even know where she found lipstick,I don't wear it). This is what happened when I took the lipstick away I think I am in trouble and it isn't just because she is already trying to wear makeup. Lately Tori has developed an opinion about what she wants to wear. She is constantly bringing me clothes and asking me to put them on her. Last night I was getting her ready for bed and she threw a fit because she didn't want to wear the pajamas I had picked out for her. She wasn't happy until I found the exact pair she wanted to wear. The girl isn't even two yet!!

9 comments:

Theresa said...

hahaha. I love it! the pictures are great! she is going to be the most beautiful girl besides ella ever. :)

BDN said...

WOW!! My baby Tori is growing up! *tear*

Shayla said...

Those are some funny pictures! What cracks me up the most is that she was able to find a tube of lipstick that you didn't even know you had!

The Watts said...

I guess I am a true believer in what my mom always told me, about your own childhood coming back to haunt you.....sounds like she is JUST like her mother at that age...No worries though look how wonderful you turned out! Plus just don't buy her any clothes that you don't like and then at least you know what she chooses is something that you like.

Norby Family said...

Trouble. True girly girl in spirit.

Unknown said...

Awesome. That's the good thing about boys - they have no interest in playing in my make-up. She looks so cute though!

Ellsworth Family said...

How funny!! Boy, you are in for trouble, she is going to be such a little fashionista!!

Jen said...

Haw, you're screwed. BUT, think how much fun she'll be to shop with in a few years!

Jared and Crystal said...

LOL...that is too funny, but yet so cute. :P