Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

(Here is a copy of our Christmas card for everyone who I don't have addresses for)
I figured I'd better do my Christmas post before the end of the year. We had a a great Christmas this year. I love that my kids are old enough to get excited about Christmas it makes everything so much more fun for everyone.
The Monday before Christmas we invited a family in our ward, the Comstocks, over for FHE. We had pizza and then we had the kids act out the Christmas story. We had a great time and the kids had so much fun playing together.This makes me laugh a little Landon was Joseph and Savannah was Mary. Landon is 4 and Savannah is 9. Tori was an angel. You can tell that we had fancy costumes ;).
On Christmas Eve we went to our friends Lillian and Blake's for dinner. We had a delicious Christmas feast. I feel so spoiled because my friend Lillian is such a great chef. I am going to be very sad when we move away from each other (of course I will miss way more then her great cooking).

After dinner we came home and got into our new Christmas pajamas. Landon and Tori woke us up at about 7 the next morning. They were so excited to see all the presents under the tree and the gifts that Santa brought them. Like always they were spoiled. Here are some pictures from Christmas morning, I didn't get a ton because the kids were way to preoccupied to cooperate for pictures. I included the above picture because Tori's face cracks me up, she was so excited!
Landon looks less then thrilled in this picture but he really was the most excited out of everyone.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Tori's face in that picture really is adorable--she looks so excited. I love their Christmas jammies.

Lillian said...

Ok I love the jammies! I was lame and didn't do jammies this year. But I'm determined next year!

And thanks for the compliment. But really, you are just as good at cooking as me if not better, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just the dork that has spent way too much money on cookbooks and kitchen stuff and filled her brain with useless information about food;) By the way, I am still going to need your help with cooking for Lori's shower sometime this week ... I'll have to talk to you about a time. I NEED YOU!

Ellsworth Family said...

I also love Tori's face in that pic, I can just here her saying, "for me"!! It was good to see you all had a great Christmas!!