Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review

Wow! I can't believe 2010 is already coming to an end! This year has been pretty eventful for our family and since I didn't send out a Christmas card this year I figured I would sum up our year on the blog.



We welcomed Levi into our family on June 2nd of 2010. He has been such a wonderful addition to our family. He is almost 7 months old and he is slowly discovering how to sit up and move around.
Ella turned 2 in June. She is our curious, adventurous child. She is as sassy as ever and one of the happiest children you will ever meet! She tries very hard to keep up with her older siblings, and does a good job holding her own. We just love her!
Tori turned 3 in May. She started Preschool in September. Over the past year she has changed so much. She is so smart and she has a wonderful imagination.
Landon turned 5 in January. He started Kindergarten in August and he LOVES school! He has adjusted beautifully to all day Kindergarten and is doing well, he even earned an award in November for reading. He continues to be a great big brother and son.
Jared started his 4th year of grad school this past August. He is doing well and getting closer to finishing. He is still a Seminary teacher and started his second year of teaching in August. He loves working with the youth but isn't so in love with the early hours.
This year has been a great one for me (even though I spent the first half of the year pregnant). It is crazy for me to watch my kids grow up and to experience the changes in our family that come with our kids getting older. I have been busier then ever since Landon started school. I try to help out in his class twice a week and I am part of the school's (very small) parent organization.

We look forward to the new year and everything it brings, and we wish you all a happy  New Year too!

1 comment:

The Watts said...

I need to update your family picture on my blog! love the pics!