Thursday, June 02, 2011

One...

It is hard to believe that it has already been a year since we welcomed Levi into our family.  From the moment I first held him I was in love, he was perfect. Levi is such a sweet boy, he is easy going, so happy, and he is beyond adorable.I  adore this little boy more then I ever could have imagined. Levi we love you, you have brought so much joy into our home, Happy Birthday!
Newborn

2 Weeks

1Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

10 Months

11 Months

1 year old!

Bonus Picture! Landon insisted I take a picture of him and Levi together. Along with Levi turning 1 today, today was Landon's last day of Kindergarten. I will post more about Landon's last day of School soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's the cutest! I'm so sad he's one because he's the best baby, but I'm sure he'll be the best toddler too. We love him!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, he's already 1!! That really did fly by (for me, who has never met him, and lives far away Ü). He's such a cutie. Happy birthday to him!

The Watts said...

Happy Birthay Levi Oma and Obpa Love you!

Ellsworth Family said...

Happy birthday Levi!! He is sooo handsom! I cannot believe he is one, time flys!!