Friday, May 10, 2013

Tori's Super Fancy 6th Birthday Tea Party

Yesterday Tori turned 6!The older this girl gets the more I feel so blessed to be her mom. She is such a sweet girl who is loved by everyone that knows her. Yesterday morning I took donuts to Tori's class to celebrate her birthday and the minute we walked into her class a heard of little Kindergartners  ran towards Tori to hug her and tell her happy birthday. And I get why everyone loves this girl, because while she is a tiny, cute, and beautiful little girl on the outside, she is so much more beautiful on the inside, and that makes me really happy!
Last Saturday I threw a birthday party for Tori because she has wanted to have a tea party for a really long time. We invited some friends from church, and her favorite cousin Josie, and Grammy even made a guest appearance. I think it turned out to be a pretty fun, girly party.








The fancy ladies. We had one more friend show up after we took this picture.














Pin the Flower in the Garden






3 comments:

Norby family said...

Super cute!

Unknown said...

Cutest party ever! That looked so darling. I'm a grown woman and I am sad that I couldn't be there. Want to throw me a tea party for my next birthday?

The Watts said...

Wow, you really did go all out, it was hard to envision the way you described it, looks like it was so much fun! you did a great job!