Today is my babies first birthday. I can not believe how fast the last year has flown by. Torilynn has been such a great addition to our family and I feel so blessed to have her as my daughter. Here is some fun information about my sweet little girl on her first birthday:
1. Torilynn is such a sweet easy going girl. After having Landon I was worried that my second child would be handful but in a lot of ways she has been easier then Landon. She is usually content to just play and watch the world around her.
2. Tori loves her family. She will give strangers the stare down but when it comes to her family she is all smiles. She absolutely loves her Daddy and older brother.
3. Tori has recently started to stand on her own and take steps here and there, pretty soon she will be walking everywhere.
4. Tori is a talker. At a year old she can say: tickle, hi, Da (daddy), baby, uh oh, Maccoco ( I am sure that is spelled wrong it is Portuguese and it is the name of Landon's toy monkey), Tori (apparently she is vain), and Dora. She also waves and blows kisses.
5. Tori is absolutely beautiful. I know that as her Mom my opinion on this matter is pretty biased but I really think she is the cutest girl ever!
In honor of Tori's Birthday I put together this slide show of the last year, I hope you enjoy it!