Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 months old

A little over a week ago Ella turned 4 months old. I can't believe she has been with us for 4 months already. In someways it feels as though she has been with us forever, in other ways it feels like she was born just yesterday, but mostly it has gone by really fast. Ella recently learned how to roll over and it makes me excited for all the new things that she will be learning in the near future. It also makes me a little sad to think that she is growing so fast. When I look at Tori she seems so big and independent and I know that in one short year Ella will be the same way. So I am really trying to enjoy Ella's baby stage because I know that it doesn't last long.

13 comments:

Shayla said...

What a super sweet picture. You have the cutest kids. I love how they all look so different from each other too! I can't believe how fast they grow up either. When Ella outgrows the baby stage, you'll just have to have another one! :)

Ellsworth Family said...

She does look so much older than when I saw this summer, she is so beautiful!!

Theresa said...

she is so beautiful. :) just like her mamma.

Cynthia said...

She really is one gorgeous baby girl!!!

Robin B said...

I love the cute baby cheeks.

Theresa said...

"Obviously you don't know me very well.... I was the Sterling Scholar in High School"

Theresa said...

(I wanted to put that on Shayla's post,..hehe, but she doesn't know the joke,... I thought it applied though. :)

Theresa said...

Good old Dale....

Theresa said...

oh i forgot the rest of it,... "Obviously you don't know me very well... I was the sterling scholar in high school for drafting,..." :| (b) felicia,.. and all that good stuff.

The Watts said...

Wow, Ella's eyes just jump out at you in that picture, she is so cute, of course you already know that and although I know the photographer is most excellent, the baby is pretty dang cute too!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's 4 months old already!! It makes me sad to think that I probably won't get to see her until she's around a year old! Sad!! She's a doll though (although, truthfully, I don't think you guys are capable of producing an unattractive kid)!!

Theresa said...

you should see stacey's latest post on our blog,... it even has pics. :) you know for not actually blogging herself,.. I actually keep us fairly up to date on her. Ok OK,... none of the details or anything, but it's surprising how much information I find out on that girl sometimes. hahaha.

Jodi Jean said...

she's sooo cute!

and i must ask ... did you make that headband ... so dang cute. i need to learn to do that for finley. i'm so excited to dress her up.