Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ella is 4!!!

Last week was Ella's fourth birthday! I feel bad about posting this late but I was SO sick last week, and then the lens to my camera broke (sad)  and I wasn't thrilled about the birthday pictures I got of Ella (because of the lens issue), but I wanted to make sure to make a birthday post for her.
Newborn

6 months

1 year old
Photo by Lillian

2 years old 

3 years old 

First day of Preschool

3 1/2 years old

4 years old


Ella brings so much sunshine to our family, so it is fitting that her favorite color is yellow. She is such a happy, independent, beautiful, and smart girl. She is as girly as Tori, but she is also fearless. Three was a good age for Ella, she lost most of that terrible twoness,without losing her spunk. Ella I love you so much, and I am so happy I get to be your Mom!

No comments: