Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun in Vermont!

We had such a great time visiting with Ashley, Anisha, Ariane, and Ariane's kids in Vermont. We hadn't seen Ariane's family in almost 2 years and it was so nice to get to spend a week with them. Ariane has the cutest kids and beyond that they are really smart, funny, and well behaved kids.
Ariane just had a baby girl about 5 weeks before we went out to visit her. Josie was such a good baby, and I was really impressed with how easy going she was. And she is REALLY cute right?I loved being able to visit Vermont while Ashley and Anisha were there. Ashley and Anisha are so much fun to be around and they are the best Aunts! The picture below is of Anisha and Ella and I think Ella must really love Anisha because a good portion of my pictures of Ella from our trips to Vegas and Vermont also included Anisha.We were all really sad to see Anisha and Ashley go!

It rained a lot while we were in Vermont so one day we decided to take the kids to a children's museum. This museum was pretty awesome and the kids loved it! In one of the rooms they had a tornado simulation machine. At first the kids really loved it.
You can't really see Clayton's face in the picture below but he is smiling really big....But then the wind started blowing really hard and Tori and Clayton didn't like the Tornado room very much anymore. Surprisingly Landon LOVED it all the way through and even opted to go in twice (once with Tori and once with Clayton). I know I am mean but the pictures below of Tori and Clayton's faces crack me up!
The next few pictures are just pictures from the museum, the kids had a great time and I am really glad we went!This picture of Noah is probably my favorite picture I took while we were in Vermont. Isn't he such a handsome boy?
I think my favorite part of our trip to Vermont was watching my kids play with their cousins. I loved how they just acted like they played with each other everyday. Bed time was a bit of a struggle because they all just wanted to stay up and play all night! Growing up my cousins were some of my best friends and I am so happy that my kids have so many cousins close in age to grow up with.
Here is a picture of all the Peterson grandkids together. I may be a little biased but I think this is a really good looking group of kids :).
Clayton and Noah are such great big brothers to their new sisters. You can tell that they think the world of Josie and I think Josie is one lucky little girl to have two older brothers that adore her.I just had to throw in this picture of Ella because she is so cute. I can't believe that a year ago she was as tiny as Josie. At one point during our trip I was holding Josie and Ella was trying to climb on me and I thought to myself "Wow, it would be so hard to have to take care of two babies like this all the time" and then it hit me that that is basically what I was doing a year ago when Ella was around Josie's age and Tori was around Ella's age. I am so glad that we were able to make the trip out to Vermont, it was so fun and I know that my kids loved every moment they get to spend with their cousins. Thank you so much Ashley for thinking to invite me to tag a long with you and Anisha and for making this trip possible. Also thanks so much Ariane, for letting me and my kids invade your house for a week and for being such a great hostess!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! We posted about this at the same time!

I'm so glad that you guys were able to come. It was great having you. Anytime you want to do it again you're always welcome! We love you guys!

The Watts said...

Wow, Josie looks a lot like your girls, you can definatly see a family resemblence, so cute! How exciting for Ariane and Justin!

Norby Family said...

They have that tornado machine at the Vegas children's museum. When we went there were hundreds of field trip kids and Blake got right in the tornado machine with them and loved every minute of it. I so wanted to get in but didn't want to mess up my hair too badly, those winds were crazy!
That last picture of Ella is beautiful!

Theresa said...

aren't we still your best pals KT? we only used to be some of your best friends? :( j/k.

I love the pictures of all the cousins and that museum looks really fun.

Ellsworth Family said...

I am sooo glad that you guys all made the trip, it was so much fun!!
Also, the pics of clayton and Tori are soooooooooo funny, I laughed so hard!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Thankyou for your comments you are always such a sweetheart and I absolutely love reading your blog is so neat seeing all the cute stuff you guys do