Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Grader

 Last Tuesday was Landon's first day of first grade. It is crazy to me that I am a Mom of a first grader, I really would like to put a stop to this whole growing up thing :). I think that 1st Grade will be a great year for Landon, he has a great teacher and he is learning new things like crazy. I know that everyone thinks that their kids are the cutest, smartest, funniest, kindest and greatest, and I don't want to get too braggy, but as I watch the person Landon is becoming I can't help but to be very pleased. I am really proud of him, he is a great kid, and I am so happy to be his Mom.



You all know I can't do a back to school post without comparison pictures :)
First Day of Preschool
First day of PreK
First Day of Kindergarten
First day of First Grade

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute, your "first day of school" pictures are such a great idea and they look so good. Also, it's fun that you're a braggy mom.