Monday, August 29, 2011

New Glasses

I took Tori to the optometrist today. I had noticed that sometimes when she is looking at something her eyes don't look like they are focusing on the same thing. I didn't know whether I was just being paranoid but I figured that I'd better have it checked out. Well long story short there are a couple things wrong with Tori's eyes and she needs glasses. I feel really bad that she has been walking around not being able to see properly for who knows how long, and that she is going to have to deal with vision problems for the rest of her life. On the bright side she looks super cute in her glasses as evidenced by the pictures below.





6 comments:

Theresa said...

How does she like them!? has she noticed a big difference in her vision and loving it? or hate the bother of wearing them?

Norby Family said...

She is an insanely beautiful little girl, especially with the glasses.

Ellsworth Family said...

I know that it will suck for her, but they really are sooo darn cute!!!

Cynthia said...

She is beautiful! I love the glasses!

Unknown said...

Hands down, one of the four cutest girls ever! :)

I love the glasses. She's so stylish.

Maggie said...

With two of my three daughters wearing glasses at young ages (prior to preschool), I know how you feel, I think. I'm so glad they can see with glasses, too :) My youngest one got hers at age 2. It has been challenging at times to keep track of the glasses and keeping them safe. We have a little saying..."Your glasses have to be on your face or in its case!" up high on a shelf. :) Our one-yr.-old son likes to grab them off her face. Good luck with that.