Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grandma Watts, Aunt CC, and Baby Ryker's Visit

This last week I got a wonderful treat when my mom, my sister Cynthia, and her baby, Ryker, came to visit. I hadn't seen my Mom and my sister in a little over 3 years so I was so excited to see them and met my newest nephew.  We had so much fun and we loved having them here.





This one's going on the wall! 
Ryker is the best baby. He is so easy going and happy.

Too bad my older Brother's two boys couldn't be here for this picture, it would have been perfect.




I know what you guys are thinking, yes Jared is a very lucky man to be married to such a beauty.


Thanks Mom and Cynthia for coming to visit, come back soon, we miss you already!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Dude... your hair is pretty. I really like it that saturated color. :) Wish I coulda been there too but there would have been nowhere to sleep. lol. :)

Theresa said...

and ps your camera makes everyone looks soo pretty. Or I guess what I wanted to say is,.. CC and Auntie you guys look so beautiful in your pics too. It was magical. :)

The Watts said...

Thanks for having us, the trip far exceeded my expectations, it was sooooooooooooo Wonderful, I didn't have any idea playing with the grandkids, could be so much fun, they are exceptional kids, everyone of them! Plus it was awesome hanging out with you and CC and Jared......what can I say he is an awesome husband and father!