5. She sleeps through the night. Torilynn started sleeping through the night when she was about 3 months old and it is really nice. Sleeping through the night = Happy mommy :)
4. She is beautiful. I know that every mom thinks their children are beautiful and I am no exception. Tori has some great features that I just love. She has a cute dimple, pretty eyes, and while she doesn't have much of it yet her hair is really great. In some lights it looks golden blond, in others light brown, and in others strawberry blond. I am really surprised that she doesn't have the white blond hair that Landon has but I am excited to see what it looks like as it grows out.
3. She is fun to dress. I really enjoy this stage where I can dress her in whatever I want because I know in a few years she is not going to let me do this anymore.
2. She loves her brother. Landon can make Tori smile and laugh more then any other person. I really love watching them play together.
1. She is easy going. Tori is just a sweet, content, easy going baby. I love her so much and I am glad that she is my daughter.