My awesome Uncle Earl tagged me to write a list of 7 weird things about me and because I love him so much I decided to do it:).
1. My mind goes into hyperactive mode at night when I lay down to go to sleep. For some reason no matter how tired I am I often keep myself up at night pondering the mysteries of the universe or finding some random thing to worry about. I often get my best ideas at night, but overall this is super annoying because it keeps me from getting a good full nights rest.
2. I am a major homebody. I really like getting out and doing things with other people but for some reason it always give me a little bit of anxiety before hand. I am usually really happy when I decide to get out and do things with other people but I almost always feel anxious about it before hand. You can ask me why this is but I won't have a good answer for you. I really can't explain it, maybe I am agoraphobic, more likely I am just weird.
3. I don't really like to watch movies. I used to love watching movies and then I married Jared who really doesn't care for movies. Since Jared didn't really enjoy watching movies I pretty much stopped watching them and developed what I like to call movie ADD. Movie ADD is when you have a hard time sitting through a movie. I however have no problem watching TV, go figure.
4. I really can't dance but I love to do it. It pleases me greatly that my children also love to dance. If you could be a fly on the wall at the Peterson home you would see a lot of dancing.
5. Like my Uncle Earl mentioned in his list, I enjoy ketchup on my tacos and steak too. I also enjoy on my Mac and Cheese and Grilled Cheese sandwiches. Some people think that it is gross but I think it is delicious.
6. When I was growing up my brother and I would make up random words to wordless music. When The Bad Guy Plays the Cello comes to mind. Don't ask it was completely random and it all boils down to me being weird.
7. According to Jared I randomly say weird things.
I tag whoever wants to do this.