1. She is a bit of a drama queen. Both Landon and Tori were really easy going babies. Ella, while not colicky, is a crier. Not only is she a crier but she s a persistent crier, she cries until she gets what she wants.
2. On the other hand Ella is such a smiley and interactive baby. It isn't hard to get her to smile and is very "talkative". when you talk to her she coos right back as if she has very interesting things to add to the conversation. It is very cute.
3. Ella is a eater. Now a lot of people might think that this is a given with all babies and hardly something to be excited over. Well when Landon was a baby it was like pulling teeth to get him to eat, so the fact that Tori and Ella love eating makes me very happy.
4. Ella is a good sleeper. I have been VERY lucky in that all my children have been very good sleepers from a very young age. Ella was sleeping through the night at about 6 weeks old. She has regressed a little since then and usually wakes up once during the night, but she usually just eats and goes right back to sleep.
5. Ella hasn't learned to roll over or done any of the big, fun physical stuff yet, but I am OK with that. I have learned that kids will learn new things when they are ready. Plus the longer she immobile the better (to a certain extent).