Tuesday, November 06, 2007

6 things about me....

Here you go Ariane:
1. I am pretty much an 11 year old girl stuck in a 24 year olds body. I love Hannah Montana, High School Musical, and Radio Disney.
2. After we put the kids in bed we break out the ice cream and other snacks. If Landon knew what went on after he goes to bed he wouldn’t ever want to sleep.
3. I love lightening storms. Living in Indiana we get a lot of them. I love to turn off all the lights, open the blinds, and turn on some music, and just watch the lightening.
4. I secretly teach my child phrases like “fo shizzle” because I think it is funny.
5. I love to just be at home with my family. I don’t need a lot going on in my life to feel fulfilled.
6. I miss going to school. If one day Jared decides to become a professor I think I will take full advantage of free tuition and take as many classes as I can. I’d like to get second bachelors in Biology one day.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new site!! You guys are such copycats! The teeny-bopper movies on Disney are also my favs! You are not alone!

Theresa said...

Yes. I copied you KT. You and Kyle and Jenny. After you got on there was no reason to march to my own tune anymore.

Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa said...

haha!! you should hear the story about Dan when he was little. they were supposed to have a family treat. Well they forgot to bust out the m&m's while the kids were awake. his dad and mom popped out the m&m's they *thought* after the kids were asleep. Seconds after they popped the bag open, they hear this small exclamation coming from the hallway,... "I know what you're doing..." hahahahahhaa. maybe someday Landon will figure it out and then he won't ever go to sleep. hahaha. That's still one of my favorite stories of Dan when he was little.

Earl and Vickie said...

When Nathan was a little guy, we put him to bed and after a bit got out the ice cream. There was this little kind of sad voice from down the hall, "I hear a spoon......." I still have a guilt trip about that. I mean we COULD have let him have some..........

Theresa said...

ahhhhh,....