Thursday, November 15, 2007

What I am Thankful for.....

I know, I know I recently did a post like this on our old blog. But it is a new month and really I am bored so I am going to follow Ariane and list ten things I am thankful for.

10. The Browns. The Browns are a sweet older couple in our ward. They are so cute and so nice. Sister Brown invited us over to their house for Thanksgiving this year which is so great. I was actually pretty depressed about spending yet another Thanksgiving without family but they turned that all around. Sister Brown is also watching Landon tomorrow while Jared has surgery eve though she has to take another Sister in the ward to the doctors. Brother Brown has let us borrow his lawn mower to mow our lawn on multiple occasions. The Browns are seriously some of the nicest most selfless people that I have ever met.
9. The Office and John Krasinski. Jared and I seriously watch this show all the time and it never gets old. Oh and John Krasinski would totally be my boyfriend if I wasn't married ;).
8. My In-laws. I have really been blessed as far as my in-laws go. I really have the best in-laws in the world. They are all kind, considerate and attractive people :).
7. My brother Matt. Right now he is serving a mission and I am so proud of him. On top of that he is such a great kid. He is so funny and one of my best friends. He is a peace maker and he gets along with everyone. Even though he is my younger brother he really is an example to me.
6. The rest of my Family. I honestly have the best family ever. They are all great people and so fun to be around. I have the best sister who is so sweet and beautiful. I have an older brother who has always set a good example for his younger siblings and I have 5 great younger brothers who are just fun to be around. They are also so funny and there are few people I'd rather spend time with. I am also grateful for my parents. They are awesome!
5. My Nephews. I have the cutest nephews ever and they are so fun to be around. I am so glad that Clayton and Landon are so close in age and that they love playing with each other. Noah and Brighton are such cute happy boys it is hard not fall in love with them.
4. All of our Friends. I have been blessed through my life to have the best of friends. Having moved across the world I really miss all of friends from Reno, Vegas and other places. I am lucky enough to be contact with friends that I have had for years and I love hearing how they are doing.
3. Education. School, school, and more school has been the name of the game for Jared and I our whole marriage At times I am frustrated that we are still doing the school thing but I am so grateful for the educational opportunities that we have had. I am also grateful for a husband that values not only his own education but also mine.
2. The Gospel. I feel like I have been blessed beyond what I deserve by having the gospel in my life. I am so grateful for it and huge part it plays in raising my family. I am so glad that I know who I am and what where I am going.
1. My Cute little family. Ok so maybe we aren't so cute in this picture but I seriously have the most wonderful family ever. I am married to my best friend and I have the sweetest, most fun, most beautiful children. I love them so much!

So now it's your turn. I'd love to hear about what all of you are thankful for!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

My response to Thankful Thing #9:
"Absolutely, yes."

Theresa said...

how did jared's surgery go btw? I did my thankfuls for you. :)